Cross Stitch Ramblings

25.5.05

Castle Sampler WIP

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click for larger images)

I finally finished the figures on Castle Sampler tonight. The close up pic looks blurry but it isn't like that in real life, must be the camera flash bouncing off it. Either I need to take my photos in daylight or work out how to use the scanner! I've run out of several colours of thread now but luckily had supplies of them all. Now all I have to do is the large, outer border, I guess I'm about two thirds of the way through now.

Tomorrow I intend finishing up the little corner of Celtic Christmas I put aside while waiting for the gold thread.

4 Comments:

  • At 25/5/05 2:17 am, Blogger Kiwi Jo said…

    Your castle sampler is simply beautiful Julianna. It has a lot of the same colours as Romeo and Juliet which I am working on at the moment!

     
  • At 26/5/05 4:35 am, Blogger Carol said…

    It is looking so GREAT Julianna! And, by the way, of course you can show my blog to your DH!!!! :-) I think mine reads most of the ones I visit - I catch him giggling sometimes :-)

     
  • At 26/5/05 7:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow that looks so complicated Julianna. It's going to look fantastic when it's finished. Congratulations.

     
  • At 27/5/05 3:29 am, Blogger Carol said…

    You've been tagged!! I sure hope you don't mind!!! It is a movie meme - please see my blog entry for 5/26/05 for the questions... these memes are coming at me fast and furious lately, and I really hope you don't mind participating :-) Thank you!!! Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home