Cross Stitch Ramblings

11.5.05

Celtic Christmas WIP

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Here is an update after a lot more hours. The idea of the bottom of a robe is now emerging, so I can stop calling it the splash of red paint! The DMC metallic thread is no fun to work with, I'll avoid using that in the future.
I won two ebay auctions today .... L&L's Celtic Autumn, which I have been after for yonks ... happy dance! and Mirabilia's Crystal Christmas which was a real bargain and is quite sweet. I just found out that the next L&L release is to be (edited to remove title), so I will have something new to keep my beady eyes out for.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/5/05 9:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Noel is looking great! I have her to do too but in alternative colours - blues and silver and I am NOT looking forward to the metallics either.

    Well done with yours and what a treat to hear about the new L & L.

     
  • At 14/5/05 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi. i just stumbled across your blog last night, I couldn't stop reading! I love it! You have done some beautiful stitching! Blogs like yours inspire me to stitch, I've been doing it for 11 years, but it helps me keep picking up that needle! Happy stitching! -Joy-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home