Cross Stitch Ramblings

5.7.06

Rose Fairy

I haven't had much time for stitching over the past couple of days but have almost finished the first leaf on Rose Fairy. There are a few individual stitches to go but I finally gave up last night because the bugs wouldn't leave me alone. We are having a mini heat wave here at the moment and with summer comes bugs - we do have a beaded curtain up at the back door which reduces them but the little ones still get in. Last night there was this tiny moth which had a fascintation for my thread. The only thing I don't like about summer - I am a summer person, I get a bit depressed in winter with the lack of light but I really could do without the bugs! The answer, I know, is to get up early and do my stitching by daylight.
I hope my American friends have been enjoying their independance day holiday. 47 years ago yesterday my parents were married. Its a good way of remembering their wedding annniversary!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home