Cross Stitch Ramblings

1.7.06

Fantasy Triptych


Here is my progress on Fantasy Triptych. The area I'm working on at the moment is known on the TW bulletin board as 'the land of brown and green' - it has to be the most hardgoing bit of FT. I'm working on it in columns corresponding to the grid, which is why it looks weird! For me its the best way to get through this bit as the symbols are all over the place, there is no such thing as a row of stitches! It will take a few months, but I'd really like to get through this bit as quickly as possible.


Today and tomorrow I will be working on a project thats been on the go for a couple of months but is as yet unrevealed in this blog - Lanarte's Ballet Dancer. Don't get excited, its just a blob of blue and white at the moment! I also intend finishing off Celtic Winter.


Although I didn't write them in the blog I did set myself goals for June - they were a bit ambitious!
Fantasy Triptych - Finish the backstitch & 2 columns of green. Nearly
Ballet Dancer - Finish the blue & white section above the fold. Yes
Rose Fairy - Start. Yes.
Sleeping Beauty - Finish the dress. Not quite, discovered a bit of dress I hadn't bargained for.
Celtic Winter - Finish. Not quite.
Waiting for Neptune - Finish top 5 blocks. No.

Goals for July
Fantasy Triptych - Finish the green colum I'm working on & 2 more.
Ballet Dancer - Finish the blue & white.
Rose Fairy - Finish this leaf and the next one.
Sleeping Beauty - Finish top of dress and do the face and hair.
Moon Fairy Spirit (Passione Ricamo) - Start.
Waiting for Neptune - Finish page 2.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home