Cross Stitch Ramblings

3.4.06

Waiting for Neptune / March & April Goals


Here is my first venture into page 2 of Waiting for Neptune. Its only a teeny tiny little bit but did take me several hours on Thursday and Saturday evening. Didn't do any stitching on Friday as it was a night out.

Yesterday I did a fair amount of work on Fantasy Triptych which is my project again for tonight. Hopefully there will be a picture tomorrow.

The hand dyed fabrics are bought from Silkweaver arrived at the weekend. They are pretty - one is an opalescent which I definitely like. They are all 9x12" cuts which I hadn't realised was quite so small! They should be useful for some future smaller flower fairies. When I come to use hand dyed for bigger projects I'm going to have to splash out.

I also acquired the Anchor Fleur de lis kit 'Passion Flower' - it was an ebay purchase bid on before I made that rash statement in my last entry to stop buying stash! I got sniped but then the seller sent me a second chance offer so how could I resist?!

My only real goal for March besides continuing to work on all 6 current WIPs was to finish page 1 of Waiting for Neptune which I accomplished. I'm going to make some more concrete goals for April. For the two projects which I wish to finish I'm going to extend the 2 day slots to 3 days. There will be several non stitching days this month due to social commitments so this may be a tall order, but its worth a try.....
1. Fantasy Triptych - finish the cross stitch on the castle itself.
2. Taj Mahal - finish
3. Primrose Fairy - finish the fairy
4. Celtic Winter - finish
5. Sleeping Beauty - finish the draping part of the main dress
6. Waiting for Neptune - top left hand corner of page 2.

Next picture will be of Fantasy Triptych!

1 Comments:

  • At 4/4/06 4:33 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh my gosh! What great progress on Waiting for Neptune! And, congratulations on getting Passion Flower :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home