Cross Stitch Ramblings

29.6.06

Waiting for Neptune


Here is my progress on Waiting for Neptune. I never really look forward to stitching this project much, because I can't visualise the finish, its such a long way off. But I do enjoy it once I'm stitching it though.

Thank you for all your kind comments on Celtic Winter, I get myself in such a strop over that one! I decided the following morning maybe the snowball didn't look quite so bad after all. Its never going to look perfect, but then I've also made other compromises on CW and there comes a time to stop and accept it for what it is. Besides, that wipser thread doesn't come out too easily and theres a danger if I pull it all out again I'll make holes in the fabric and that would be terrible. I think there's less than an hours work left on CW now, the rest of the snowball, the tiny bit of backstitch and a few beads, so I'm going to try & get this done outside of my normal rotation, hopefully this weekend.

Today and tomorrow I will be working on Fantasy Triptych.

3 Comments:

  • At 29/6/06 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow that Neptune looks a difficult piece to stitch. In fact all your pieces are large and intricate. You don't set yourself easy targets do you :o)

     
  • At 29/6/06 10:48 pm, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Looking great...you are making wonderful progress. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 30/6/06 4:48 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Waiting For Neptune looks perfect!!! Good job!!! And, I am glad you let the whole snowball thing go - I remember stressing over it too, and I still don't like mine either!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home