Cross Stitch Ramblings

22.6.06

Primrose Fairy


Thank you for the kind comments left on yesterday's entry. I don't deserve you all!

This morning I pulled my finished Primrose fairy out of the cupboard. She's all screwed up! I need to wash and press her. I now have at least six finished projects which need preparing for framing - I have the day off work on Friday so will put that on my list of things to do.

Primrose Fairy was a kit I received for my birthday last year - I swapped the kit fabric for some 32ct evenweave I had in my stash. She never was my favourite of the Flower fairies - always thought she looked like she had a beard - I have a thing about bearded ladies! But now she's done I think she looks quite pretty.

I got a bit more of that leaf done on Rose Fairy yesterday - I lied, it only has 7 different greens, that's enough! Today I'm going to work on Sleeping Beauty.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home