Cross Stitch Ramblings

27.3.06

Sleeping Beauty


A bit more progress on Sleeping Beauty - I really enjoy stitching this.

I bought some silkweaver hand dyed fabrics off ebay the other day. Not that I need any fabric but I've never had any hand dyed so I want to see what they're like. My intention is to use it for Passione Ricamo if nothing else. Despite this I'm really trying to curb my spending on stitching stash - running out of places to keep it all and may never get around to stitching some of it. I might not be succesful at restraining myself!

Donna asked about my diet - I'm doing Weightwatchers online. It suits me because its flexible and fits in with my food faddiness, I'm very picky!

To stitch today - L&L's Celtic Winter.

1 Comments:

  • At 29/3/06 5:22 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Ooooo, what tremendous progress on Sleeping Beauty!

    Congrats on the Weight Watchers! I hear such good things about them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home