Cross Stitch Ramblings

4.6.05

Lady with Lilac Flower/Celtic Christmas WIPs

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is the latest of Lady with Lilac flower, and Celtic Christmas, looking like Anne Boleyn. Hopefully she will have a head before the end of this weekend.



Taj Mahal
Ann - re your comment on my last entry. If I'd realised about the squashed stitches before I started on it, I definitely would have switched the fabric for evenweave. But I launched into it without looking at the instructions, I have a tendency to do that! Its a pain but I'm going to stick with it.


Stitching Bloggers Question
What do you like *least* about cross stitching?

Stitching large areas of plain colour. *Yawn*

2 Comments:

  • At 4/6/05 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your wips are looking great! You seem to have worked Celtic Noel so fast! I just stitched one of the Heritage kits on aida for my mum - the squashed stitches are a pain but I found I got used to them. I actually find them easier to work on aida than fractional stitches.

     
  • At 4/6/05 1:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your answer and Great progress on your WIPS. Ann.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home