Cross Stitch Ramblings

20.7.06

Grrr


I don't have any stitching progress to show today. I have worked on Sleeping Beauty for the past 3 days but almost all of it has got to come out. I went wrong. Boo hoo!

I was good as gold on my diet yesterday but managed to put on 0.6 pounds (I have scales that measure in 0.2 pound increments). I could live with staying the same, but gaining weight when I've been good is not fair!

Its hot. Very hot. The children break up from school tomorrow for the summer holidays and already my son is bored. He won't leave the dog alone. She is a hot dog and all she wants is to be left alone but he just keeps pestering her. I'll take her for a walk in a bit.

After I've finished frogging Sleeping Beauty I will be working on Moon Fairy Spirit for the next two days. I've got 3 days off work next week. Woohoo!

As there's no stitching pic, here's one of the dog.

3 Comments:

  • At 20/7/06 11:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, sorry to hear about your weight going up yesterday. Maybe your body is retaining water because of the heat? It's just sooo hot isn't it.

    Cute dog, she must be suffering in this heat too. I know my cat is.

    Enjoy your days off next week and I'm looking forward to seeing your sleeping beauty update. I love that design!

    (Just about to reply to your email)

     
  • At 21/7/06 3:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool! A cross-stitch blog! I've been cross-stitching for 20 years now. I'm glad to see a blog about this.

     
  • At 21/7/06 4:35 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Cute dog :-) Yes, that is unfair to work so hard yet gain! Maybe it is water retention??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home