Cross Stitch Ramblings

28.6.05

Taj Mahal / Lady with Lilac Flower



I did a bit more work on Taj Mahal .... it probably doesn't look like it, but it is now one sixth done.



And a little bit more on Lady with Lilac Flower .... who is at a guess about 70% done now. She's proving quite hard on the eyes at the moment as the work is largely white on white. Its a good thing I am doing this bit in the summer when we've got lots of daylight hours!










I was looking back on my entries the other day and found that I'd received quite a lot of comments which I hadn't noticed first time round. So if I ignored you, sorry! One person was asking about the large Rose Fairy chart, which is now discontinued. Sew and So have got it in their sale section at the moment. Mine is next in line to be started once Lady with Lilac Flower is done, and once I've finished it the chart will be up for grabs to whoever wants it, assuming I haven't completely destroyed it! But I know its not going to be an easy stitch so it will be quite a long while off yet.

3 Comments:

  • At 28/6/05 5:38 pm, Blogger Kathy said…

    Wow they are both doing really well, I love Sarah with the flowers, she looks stunning

    Hugs xxxxxxx

     
  • At 28/6/05 11:10 pm, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Hi Julianna,

    First time visitng your blog and I must say you have some WONDERFUL projects going :) I look forward to more visits :)

    I look forward to stitching with you in the CW SAL and getting to know you better :)

     
  • At 30/6/05 9:53 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Hello :-) Both of your projects look very nice - so elegant!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home