Cross Stitch Ramblings

15.6.05

Castle Sampler

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on my last two entries - I really do need to pour my little heart out sometimes!

I haven't totally made up my mind yet what to do with Celtic Christmas - she's going to remain put aside for a little while. I want to get quite a lot of work done on Castle Sampler, I feel this has been a WIP for such a long time, although looking back in this blog I found I only started it at the end of November last year, and then I did hardly any stitching on it for two months. I'd love to get it finished soon.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I've put some sort of organisation into my Yahoo photo album.
There's most of my finishes in there and other stuff, if anyone's interested in a glut of Castle Sampler WIPs.

2 Comments:

  • At 16/6/05 3:37 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Feel free to vent at us anytime! I am so anxious for your Castle Sampler HD!!! It's such an amazing piece. I have to tell you - I bid on your flower fairies booklet and then realized it is for UK bidders only. Oops! Want me to retract my bid? If so, I will understand :-)

     
  • At 21/6/05 2:47 pm, Blogger Kathy said…

    Your Castle Sampler looks lovely, I shall look forward to seeing the finished result.

    Hugs xxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home