Cross Stitch Ramblings

18.4.07

Moon Fairy Spirit


I was determined not to let my 2 week stitching slump turn into a several months long slump like I had last year so, shortly after I posted my last entry, I started stitching again.


Everything seemed to be conspiring against me. First, I couldn't find the pattern for Sleeping Beauty. I turned to Moon Fairy Spirit. I stitched a large amount of the lilac colour then found it was supposed to have kreinik thread blended with it, so had to frog it all out. Then, I couldn't find the beads. Still haven't found them, I bought some more. Last weekend, I thought I'd stitch a bit while my daughter had a ski lesson. I took out the fabric, scissors, thread, even the beads. Forgot the pattern of course.


Ah well! Here is my progress ..... haven't touched her for about a week now. I think I need to stitch something a little easier so, now I have found the pattern for Sleeping Beauty, I will switch back to that.


Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 18/4/07 3:54 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Nice to see you back here Gill!! Great to see you continue to plug away despite the frustrations! Your Moon Fairy Spirit is looking so nice on that fabric.

     
  • At 18/4/07 4:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, you really did have a lot working against you! Good for you for not throwing in the towel. Fairy Spirit looks amazing!

     
  • At 18/4/07 5:12 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    She's coming along nicely. I love the colors in her.

     
  • At 20/4/07 8:50 am, Blogger Bev said…

    i love looking at your work it is coming on really nice, i really need to get some more stash now i have seen that lol.

     
  • At 21/4/07 4:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess some days you're just not meant to stitch! lol. MFS is looking great though!

     
  • At 24/5/07 12:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been reading your blog for a while and I love your stitching.
    Please check out my cross stitching blog, if you like it pass it around or add it to your favorites, thanks,
    Tracy
    http://www.tajinaz.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home