Cross Stitch Ramblings

19.2.07

Moon Fairy Spirit

Here is the blue blob that is Moon Fairy Spirit. Not having worked on her for a while, I'd forgotten she was still just a little blue blob. Now she's a bit bigger. I've used kreinik thread for the first time. Two strands of blending filament on its own works quite well, much better than I'd expected, I haven't quite got the hang of blending it with DMC yet - need to practice that a bit.



>




As blogger won't let me put a picture of how MFS should end up in my sidebar - here is a pic of the finished article.







I wrote a few entries ago that I was going to work a 4 project rotation this year & abandon Waiting for Neptune until one of the others was finished. Well, I've changed my mind, I don't want UFOs, so until I've had another finish I'm going to rotate 5 projects - this week's one is, you guessed it, Waiting for Neptune!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home