Cross Stitch Ramblings

12.2.07

Sleeping Beauty

As expected, we had a good deal of snow last week. My children's schools both closed which meant I couldn't go to work, which I was guiltily relieved about because I dread driving in snow. I did a little bit of work from home and in the half hour I was on the computer these 2 fantastic snow people appeared in the garden.










I've got quite a lot of work done on Sleeping Beauty's robe this week. Its an enjoyable stitch - there are no beads in this part of the design so I'm not having to leave gaps - makes it much easier!







Christine asked about Waiting for Neptune. Here is a photo as it is today - I haven't stitched on this for many months but will be picking it up again next week. Its a long term project - it will be on the go for years to come!









This week's project is Passione Ricamo's Moon Fairy Spirit. I probably won't have as much stitching time this week as I did last but today is my birthday so I can do what I like!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 12/2/07 12:01 pm, Blogger Lana said…

    Let me be the first to comment on your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful, beautiful day, with lots of stitching and fun!
    ~Lana~

     
  • At 13/2/07 12:30 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Birthday! Those snow people are so cute! We haven't had enough snow yet for snowmen.

     
  • At 14/2/07 1:38 am, Blogger windy said…

    Your sleeping beauty is coming along great. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is done.

     
  • At 16/2/07 3:35 am, Blogger Deanne J said…

    Happy Birthday

    Your Sleeping Beauty and Waiting for Neptune both look great.

    A Stitch in Time

     
  • At 18/2/07 7:54 pm, Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said…

    Happy Birthday to you! Great snow people, we haven't made any of those here yet, it's been much to cold brrr LOL. Your Sleeping Beauty is beautiful and Waiting for Neptune looks difficult, but beautiful. Looking forward to more updates.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home