Cross Stitch Ramblings

23.3.07

Rose Fairy


There's not been much stitching going on around here - I've not lifted a needle in nearly 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon.


The last pic I published was of Fantasy Triptych - hardgoing as ever but worth it! I will be glad when I've finished the land of green and brown. I had to do a major bit of frogging on this session so there's not as much progress on it as there should be.


Next it was the turn of Rose Fairy. I didn't get a whole lot done on this either! I'm stuggling to work neatly with the rayon thread. I have now got a smaller set of q snaps which do help a lot but the real problem here is the piece of fabric is just too small. I really do need to be less trusting with kits and check the fabric before I launch off. You learn!
When I eventually do start stitching again my next project is to be Sleeping Beauty. Hopefully not before too long.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 24/3/07 4:34 am, Blogger Carol said…

    I hope the stitching bug catches you again soon :-) Always nice to hear from you!

     
  • At 25/3/07 8:37 am, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Love the WIPs so far. Don't worry, you'll soon get the bug back and be stitching up a storm.

     
  • At 27/3/07 8:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rose fairy is looking really great! Sending you get back to stitching vibes. Hope it helps. It's okay to take a break.

     
  • At 16/4/07 4:05 am, Blogger Charlene said…

    That's a fast progress. You a such a discipline stitcher.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home