Cross Stitch Ramblings

14.3.06

Pictures, and a finish!

I've been slacking again on the blogging front, but I have at least been stitching!


Fantasy Triptych - loving it - can't wait to get onto the backstitch.


Taj Mahal. I like the image but is not a fun stitch. If ever I say I'm going to do another one of these John Clayton kits remind me how much I moaned about this one. Should be my next finish - hopefully before the end of April.


Primrose Fairy - my new start a few days ago. Hope to get it finished within 3 months then I can get started on Rose Fairy which is my favouritest flower fairy of all!


Sleeping Beauty. Slowly she progresses. One day, she will get a face.


Celtic Winter. Plodding on. Should be my next but one finish. Hopefully before the end of May.


Waiting for Neptune. I am really loving stitching this now I've got into it. My goal for March is to get the first page of this pattern finished.


And here she is, my happy dance! I finally finished Lily of the Valley Fairy late February, my first finish of 2006!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home