Cross Stitch Ramblings

21.2.06

Playing catch up

Lily of the Valley fairy worked on Sunday & Monday

Tuesday and Wednesday were for Sleeping Beauty, but because of Monday I didn't do very much, just a little bit of the white at the top of the pale green blob and some of the lilac colour just to the right of it - its difficult to be descriptive about this one but you know what I mean!


Thursday and Friday were the turn for Celtic Winter, but I was out both evenings so didn't put in a stitch - she is skipped for this round of the rotation - but she is further ahead than the other large projects so that is ok.

The weekend was devoted to Waiting for Neptune, I got quite a bit done. I need the camera to get a pic of this one and I've no idea where it is, so I will post a pic as soon as I can.

Yesterday and today is the turn for Fantasy Triptych. Not a stitch went in yesterday. Not quite sure why, too much else going on I guess. I didn't play a note on the piano either but will make up for both later today.

I've recently won some Vonnie & Hilda kits off ebay - I'm very excited! This company which produces quite trendy fairy kits, appears to have all but disappeared - they were all over ebay a year or so ago and I wasn't sure if I liked them back then. Of course, now they're much more difficult to get hold of I want all of them! *sigh*. I'll take some photos when I find the camera.

6 Comments:

  • At 21/2/06 5:23 pm, Blogger Kim said…

    Both projects look fantastic! You are doing a great job! Such a lot of work, it's just amazing. :D

     
  • At 22/2/06 4:17 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Great progress on both pieces. I love the brocade pattern in SB's dress.

     
  • At 22/2/06 6:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing. Almost a HD. Good for you. And the dress of your Sleeping Beauty is almost done too. Well done. Ann.

     
  • At 24/2/06 8:12 pm, Blogger Kathy said…

    WOw they both look great, well done. Looking forward to see sleeping beauty finished the colours are lovely.

    Hugs xxxxx

     
  • At 25/2/06 12:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your fairy is so cute! And Sleeping Beauty is coming along nicely. :D

     
  • At 7/3/06 3:05 am, Blogger Mindy said…

    Your projects all look so lovely! I'm so envious of your Sleeping Beauty -- mine has been languishing for years. Great stuff :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home