Cross Stitch Ramblings

21.7.05

Stitching Bloggers Question

Have you ever done a color conversion? If so, what did you think about
your results and would you do it again? If not, would you like to try
someday?

No, probably not. If I am drawn to a design, then liking the colours that the designer chose is part of the reason. I lack the confidence to change colours, I'd be too fearful of it looking dreadful after many hours work. I would maybe consider using tried and tested conversions done by other people though.

This is my 100th blog entry. Congratulations me!!

2 Comments:

  • At 21/7/05 3:27 pm, Blogger Gina E. said…

    Julianna, your comment about colour conversion has prompted me to tell you about my latest completed project - a colour change sampler. I have just recently put a pic on my blog, and would be interested in your opinion?
    Gina - Patra's Place

     
  • At 22/7/05 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy blogging too you, happy blogging too you, hip, hip, hurray!!!!! Love your cc!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home