Cross Stitch Ramblings

18.9.08

Sleeping Beauty

After I put Rhinestone aside I picked up Mirablia's Sleeping Beauty again and worked on it for a few weeks. I feel I have been working on this for so long, its a few years now, and still my first Mirabilia. It is so huge, but remains my favourite. It is the most beautiful project I am working on. Unfortunately the fabric is a bit on the small side - it does fit, but only just.


I have 3 other WIPs from way-back-when, Teresa Wentzler's Fantasy Triptych, the HAED Waiting for Neptune and the large flower Fairy, Rose Fairy. I don't think any of these have moved since I last posted photos of them.
At this moment I'm working on another little flower fairy, Lavender Fairy. Picture to follow tomorrow I hope!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home