Cross Stitch Ramblings

25.8.05

Taj Mahal / Questions


A big thank you to everyone who left kind comments on my recent three finishes. It really means a lot to me to be able to share my work with ladies who are as passionate about cross stitching as I am.

Taj Mahal has gone from being my lowest priority WIP - to my highest, because it is the only one left! I've worked on it for 5 consecutive days now - the most time I've ever devoted to it I think. I'm itching to start something new but have been very disciplined - I intend sticking with each project for 5 days before switching to the next one. I sorted all the threads from the Lily of the Valley Fairy kit - I will start on this tomorrow.


Stitching Bloggers Questions
I currently have only two spots on my walls where cross stitch hangs - one is currently occupied by TW's The Castle and the other by the Narcissus Fairy. I change whats on the wall every now and then when I fancy looking at something different.

I don't think I've ever washed anything part way through, although I would
if I spilt coffee all over it or the dog splodged it with her mucky paws.
Unless it was a very quick stitch and doesn't need washing, I wash and press once its finished. I'm slow at doing this - 3 finished works are still waiting to be washed.

5 Comments:

  • At 25/8/05 11:14 pm, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Hi Julianna :)
    I didn't get to visit you for a couple of days and MISSED your HD! WOW!!! It's AWESOME!!! You have stitched some REALY awesome projects-you should BEE so proud and 6 finishes for the year-WOOHOO!!! You go girl!

    Taj Mahal is looking great :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

     
  • At 26/8/05 1:42 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Your Taj Mahal is looking great - I really like the colos in this one!!

     
  • At 26/8/05 10:11 am, Blogger Rowyn said…

    Taj Mahal is looking beautiful, it is an exquisite design.

     
  • At 29/8/05 1:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 29/8/05 7:01 pm, Blogger Kathy said…

    Wow welldone on your castle finish, it looks fantastic, and the Taj Mahal looks fab too, looking forward to seeing this finished its looks great.

    Hugs xxxxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home