Cross Stitch Ramblings

31.7.05

Castle Sampler/Taj Mahal






Here are this week's progress pics. I've not stitched as much as I would have like as we have this little houseguest....



I'm usually quite untidy with my stitching stuff (my daughter, reading this as I type, just exclaimed "no you're not!") but having a little dog around I have to be careful to put it all away after every session, and sometimes can't be bothered to get it all out again. Still I managed to complete the top side of the border on Castle Sampler eventually, it was quite gruelling, and six blocks on Taj Mahal, so all my goals for July are completed.

Goals for August ..... Lady with Lilac Flower, Celtic Christmas and Castle Sampler are all close to completion so I intend having no less than THREE happy dances! I will keep plugging away on Taj Mahal as well, my goal is six more blocks on that.

1 Comments:

  • At 31/7/05 12:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, your WIPs are coming along GREAT! I haven't checked in in a while. I love the TW castle sampler, it just looks stunning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home