Cross Stitch Ramblings

21.8.05

Castle Sampler is finished!


Here it is, finished at last (click on the picture to see it a bit bigger). Of my recent finishes, this is the one I am most pleased with, as it has been a WIP for the longest. I started it late November last year but it feels like its been around for a lot longer than that as I had the unopened kit for about 10 years. This brings my finishes for 2005 to date to 6 which I'm quite happy with.

I will be replacing Castle Sampler in my rotation with Fantasy Triptych. From reading other stitcher's verdicts on the TW bulletin board it seems is a challenging design in view of the large amount of green, and I can't resist a challenge!

8 Comments:

  • At 21/8/05 10:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Julianna. Congratulations on your finish - it is absolutely stunning!

    I love the Fantasy Triptych you are replacing it with in your rotation. I've never seen that one before - it certainly does look a challenge.

     
  • At 21/8/05 11:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Congratulations! That is definitely a finish to be proud of!!!

     
  • At 21/8/05 12:20 pm, Blogger Kiwi Jo said…

    Wow, it looks beautiful and I know how much work goes into a TW. I'm really looking forward to your progress on the FT!

     
  • At 21/8/05 1:57 pm, Blogger Jenn said…

    Yeah! Happy Dances all around! I've never seen Fantasy Triptych before. It's beautiful.

     
  • At 21/8/05 7:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your finish Julianna. Happy stitching on the Fantasy Triptych. Ann.

     
  • At 21/8/05 8:14 pm, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh my! I am so excited!!!!!!!!! It came out great - congratulations! I am so impressed you are taking on Fantasy Triptych now too!! Way to go!

     
  • At 22/8/05 12:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It has been wonderful to watch your progress on this one and I too share feelings of elation at your finish! It is beautiful! good job! happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!
    -Joy-

     
  • At 24/8/05 5:36 pm, Blogger Mindy said…

    Absolutely beautiful! I'm so impressed by this :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home