Cross Stitch Ramblings

1.2.05

The end is in sight

The end is in sight for Numbers. All I have still to do now is Piglet, a few bugs, owl and some grass. The framing man has been forewarned.

My husband was told he would be getting a bonus at work last week. Because he'd spent a third of it before he even told me about it he told me to treat myself. So I bought online the fabric, beads and speciality threads I need for Celtic Spring, Celtic Christmas and A Christmas Visit online. I also needed a few DMC colours for these 3 which I ordered as well. I ordered from 3 different sites, SewandSo, Sew Discounted and another one I can't remember the name of, Treasure House or something. So far, only the Sew and so items have arrived. They were really quick before when I ordered stuff but I've never bought anything from the other two before. Its going to be interesting howw quick they are because I'll see from this if I'll buy from them when I really need something!

1 Comments:

  • At 2/2/05 1:21 pm, Blogger Dalesgirl said…

    Sew and so everytime for me - next day delivery and excellent customer service on the very rare occaision something isn't quite right - I got three hoops in my order I rang, offered to send them back and they let me keep them free of charge!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home