Cross Stitch Ramblings

23.1.05

Some progress

I finished that bottle, and two more number blocks, and about 3 quarters of the Eeyore character. The thread keeps on knotting, its taking me forever! I'm not being quite so careful about not leaving knots at the back of my work as I usually am. With this one it sometimes can't be avoided.
I kept going wrong on the number blocks, with both of the I positioned the number incorrectly. With number 0 - it was one thread too low. That would have noticed so I unpicked it and did it again. Couldn't believe when I started working on the shading for number 4 I had also positioned that wrong - this time one thread to the left. What is the matter with me??? With this one I decided I would leave it and improvise with the shading - its one of the blocks that is one thread too short anyway so if I'm going to do it wrong, why not do it in style!
To sound a bit more positive, I am now officially 50% through it, and I have only been working on it about 3 weeks although it feels a lot longer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home