Cross Stitch Ramblings

16.2.05

Castle Sampler update

Here is an updated wip (click on it for a bigger version)....
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As well as the castle border I've also finished the clouds - didn't like doing them much! there's about 10-12 different symbols in there only 3 of which aren't blends. I'm now backstitching and have done some of the castle roofs, for this I'm using the chart in the TW booklet I bought when I lost the instructions, instead of the one in the kit because the backstitch lines are a lot clearer which makes it sooooooo much easier. Now I'm vindicated in buying that book!!

1 Comments:

  • At 19/2/05 4:04 pm, Blogger Susie said…

    That is so pretty! I love the way the border really makes the castle and clouds stand out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home