Cross Stitch Ramblings

23.8.04

Still on a Christmas Theme.....

I finished another Christmas mini kit today - a Christmas tree. Not bad.....


After that I bit the bullet and picked up 'Companions' again. Its sooooooo hard!! I have to follow each and every back stitch on the chart. Still I'm being patient about it and it hasn't got the better of me so far. The instructions say to do the back stitching in the order listed. It uses about 20 different colours and I'm now on the 4th! Tonight I finished a couple of little bits of green then did the basket on the horse's back and then the horse's mane. Its been another day of doing very little besides cross stitch so tomorrow I will have to catch up on the boring stuff, so maybe not quite so much stitching : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home